Corona Devo 3234
A blessing over the people of the Lord today.
God's promises over our families, the extensions of our families, and over us, who are His children.
God's promises for us today...written in the Bible.
We are your children.
Our children are Your children and our families are Your families.
You will always be with us, if we will seek you. Your promises stand, and will hold.
A blessing over the people of the Lord today.
The people of Israel will become like mighty warriors, and their hearts will be made happy as if by wine.
Their children, too, will see it and be glad; their hearts will rejoice in the Lord.
(8) When I whistle to them, they will come running, for I have redeemed them.
From the few who are left, they will grow as numerous as they were before.
(9) Though I have scattered them like seeds among the nations, they will still remember me in distant lands.
They and their children will survive and return again to Israel.
(10) I will bring them back from Egypt and gather them from Assyria. I will resettle them in Gilead and Lebanon until there is no more room for them all.
(11) They will pass safely through the sea of distress, for the waves of the sea will be held back, and the waters of the Nile will dry up.
The pride of Assyria will be crushed, and the rule of Egypt will end.
(12) By my power I will make my people strong, and by my authority they will go wherever they wish. I, the Lord, have spoken!” ~Zechariah 10:7-12
~~~
God's promises hover and hang over us today. He drapes His Word over our shoulders and also spreads His Scriptures before us like a carpet-runner on our path of life.
And don't kid yourself...His promises stand, but it is not always easy, and it won't be.
They will pass safely through the sea of distress, for the waves of the sea will be held back, and the waters of the Nile will dry up. ~Zechariah 10:11
(Can I get an "Amen"?)
But our Lord brings us through it.
They will pass safely through the sea of distress... ~Zechariah 10:11
The waves of this world threaten to overtake us, but the Lord holds them back and He holds us up. We are protected by our Father and His Word is the umbrella we stand under and the rock we stand upon.
...for the waves of the sea will be held back... ~Zechariah 10:11
Even when we feel as if we are drowning, our Lord will dry up our high waters.
...and the waters of the Nile will dry up. ~Zechariah 10:11
~~~
We do not persevere or succeed on our own. And yet, God's people have a promise over them...over us. A providence over us. A power over us...God's!
By my power I will make my people strong, and by my authority they will go wherever they wish. I, the Lord, have spoken!” ~Zechariah 10:12
A blessing over the family of Christ today.
By my power I will make my people strong... ~Zachariah 1:12
May we seek and yield and bow before the authority of God in our hearts and lives. And may we be blessed in spirit and fruit by doing so!!
...and by my authority they will go wherever they wish.I, the Lord, have spoken!” ~Zechariah 10:12
~~~
A blessing over the people of the Lord today...God's Word over the people of the Lord today.
Blessings,
sarah

Comments
Post a Comment