Corona Devo 3276

If we think that we just can't for one more day...for one more trial...for one more minute...HANG ON!  Because we can.  

Today is not our giving-up day.

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.  ~Philippians 4:13  

~~~

I know it feels as if there is no point.  
That there is no one that cares.  
Not a soul who sees and understands what we have on our shoulders...or what is breaking our hearts.

But...Beloved, there is Someone Who sees all...and Who sees us.  
Who loves us, and Who is not-giving-up on us.  Ever. 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  ~Isaiah 41:10

Today is not our giving-up day.

~~~

I know that we don't deserve the scourging that this scoffing world steadily applies to our spirits.  I realize that it makes no logical sense for the darkness to hate the light as much as they do.  But...they do.  

They.  Hate.  Us.  

But (please) take heart.  We are not the first to be persecuted and hated, and we will not be the last.  And today is not our giving-up day.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. (19) If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  ~John 15:18-19

~~~

It's not fair.  And it's not right...to be burdened as we are.  But there will be no quitting-on-life today, because if we give up we will miss all that God is going to do.  

Hang on today because God promises peace if we will give Him perseverance. 

(11) “All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. (12) Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them.  Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. (13) For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.  ~Isaiah 41:11-13

~~~

Today is not our giving-up day.  We serve a God Who is almighty and sovereign, and He has big plans for us, but we will have to choose to stay in the game today.  

We can do it.

And we do not do it alone.  

~~~

We may only be seeing our limits and our aggressors today, but they will not triumph...God will, and we are on His Team.

Hang in here today.

Today is not our giving-up day.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  ~Romans 8:28 

Blessings,

sarah 

https://sarahsundy04.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Devo 1065

Corona Devo 1063

Corona Devo 1064