Corona Devo 3279

"Alpha and omega" are big-brained, Greek terms for the absolute beginning/impetus/catalyst of things...God!  
 ...And for the absolute end/final/finale/finish/capstone of things=also God.

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” 
Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” 
(6) He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.  ~Revelation 21:5-6

God is trying to explain something to us that He knows that we can't (fully) understand: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End (Revelation 21:6).  

God knows that He is speaking to us: and because we are (mere) mortals, our minds (although intelligent) are limited in our (eternal) understanding, insight, and intelligence.

We will not (can not!) fully grasp the power and holiness of God until we are fully in His presence, but until then, God goes about as academically-far as He thinks that we can handle as He tells us that He was/is at the beginning of all things (Alpha) and that He will-be at the end of all things (Omega).

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.  ~Revelation 21:6  

God lays out His truth academically and honestly.  I am the Alpha and the Omega...

And then He extends His supremacy and deity and salvation to us.  To every person ever born, and every person who will one day die

Are we thirsty for Him today?...The Almighty asks.  
And if yes, then He gives freely of Himself.

I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.   ~Revelation 21:6

God opens the door.  Wide.  With authority, and love, and also with generosity-in-spirit--God grants His great love freely today.

He is the beginning of all things (Alpha), and yet He stoops low to meet us today.

He is also the end of all things, (Omega) and yet He takes the time (and Scripture) to encourage us today with what's-to-come for those who overcome.:

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.   ~Revelation 21:7

~~~ 

Overcome today, Brothers and Sisters in Christ.  God has gone to great lengths to remind us that we are not alone and that we are His if we choose to be.  

Choose to be His, Beloved.  

But, because He is the alpha and the omega (the Beginning and the End)...not everybody shall be His son, and God knows that...and God warns us against that.

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 
(8) But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” 

The door of Heaven is wide-open to those who are thirsty for the Lord, and the door is locked to those who are not seeking and serving the Lord.  

We know their type (and we best not resemble it): cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars (Revelation 21:8).

~~~

God is trying to explain something to us that He knows that we can't (fully) understand: Heaven/ Judgement/What's-to-come.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End (Revelation 21:6).  

God knows that He is speaking to us, (mere) mortals, and that our minds (although intelligent) are limited in our (eternal) understanding, insight, and intelligence.

But we can grasp this.  It is only a matter of whether we want to.

Let's pursue life with the Lord today.  He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.  Our life today with Him leads to life tomorrow with Him.  

It is a big-brained Truth, but it needn't be Greek to us.  
God makes it very clear: He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son (Revelation 21:7).

He is the Alpha and the Omega, and we are overcomers today and tomorrow!  

He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.  I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. (7) He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.  ~Revelation 21:6-7

Blessings,

sarah 

https://sarahsundy04.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Devo 1065

Corona Devo 1063

Corona Devo 1064