Corona Devo 3294
Pop Quiz-Question today!
How many seasons of the year are there?
If we said "four" (Fall, Winter, Summer, Spring), then (for today's Quiz)--we would be wrong, because we forgot an important and delicious season.
In my area of the world, country, state, and city...it's pumpkin season. "Pumpkin season" technically falls within the "Fall" Season, but it is most definitely a season all it's own. One can identify "pumpkin season" by the flavor of pumpkin invading every drink (hot/cold/coffee/tea/creamer), every confection (donuts/muffins/cakes/crisps/cookies/...and the famous pumpkin "roll"), and even savory food items such as ravioli and soup.
Pumpkin season is known and experienced by tasting it in so many ways. When it is pumpkin season, the flavor of pumpkin (can) apply and be infused into just about everything, even Oreos
~~~
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?(36) As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”(37) No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.(38) For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, (39) neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~Romans 8:35-38
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. ~I John 1:9
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, (5) made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. ~Ephesians 2:4-5
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. ~2 Peter 3:9
“But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy.” ~James 3:17
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” ~Zephaniah 3:17
- Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. ~Matthew 16:24
- Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (20) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” ~Matthew 28:19-20
Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.(20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews.To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.(21) To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.(22) To the weak I became weak, to win the weak.I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.(23) I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings. ~I Corinthians 9:19-23
sarah

Comments
Post a Comment